Thursday 13 August 2009

Sitting in Beans in the Belfry in Brunswick, Maryland which is apparently the closest place to Lovettsville, VA to get some high class (read: high speed/free) internet. Lovettsville is the home of my dearest Maria...the town of love. :)

Flight leaves in t minus 5 1/2 hours. Freaking out on the inside a bit although I keep getting told that I seem calm. Perhaps acting really was my calling...? I think not.

Look forward to some *exciting* posts regarding the world travels. Hopefully. Interested in the itinerary? Me too.
Copenhagen-->Berlin-->Warsaw-->Krakow/Auschwitz-->
Germany(somewhere)-->Prague-->Venice-->Verona-->Florence
-->Rome-->Pisa-->Alps-->Monaco-->Bern-->Nantes-->Orleans
-->Lille-->London-->Bath-->OXFORD (aka home).

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you came! I can't believe you are in Enland right now!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete