Thursday 19 August 2010

Holy Hot Ginger Twins, Batman!


Told you.

This is the quote of the weekend. Well, I feel that there was meant to be some other quote from Saturday night karaoke, but alas Maria and I were too drunk and therefore too hungover the next morning to remember it. Such is life.

Real moment of glory from the weekend (besides my rocking rendition of I love Rock and Roll at Dave the Rave's karaoke!) was going to Blackwell's Charing Cross to pick up Beyond the Fold a young adult fiction novel that you all should run out and purchase...
Ok, pay me and I'll get you a copy. Anyway, this book is written by my dearest buddy Maria and I've done all the edits and designed it, including cover. And here it is printed! It's a real book and oh so exciting!

After picking it up, we wandered around to various bookstores, placing it on shelves and snapping photos for my project but mostly for ourselves. We're both so insanely dorky it's kind of endearing. Don't you think?

J xx

2 comments: